• กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
ไม่มีการตอบกลับในกระทู้นี้

#1 vividu

vividu
  • Members
  • 716 โพสต์
  • Interests:Meditation

โพสต์เมื่อ 21 June 2016 - 04:54 PM

Last night , after meditation before going to bed, I saw a green water host in my bathroom.

The fact is that the day before I tied 2 water hosts which is green color and another is white. Then I went to meditate.--I always meditate before sleeping and till sleep with it. Firstly I thought it was just the dream that the green host (I tied) was loosened till the host dropped on the bathroom floor.

YET Its not easy like that!

Once waking up, went into the bathroom ..what I found was that the green water host was untied and the host laid on the bathroom floor.. exactly as that in my dream. I didn't really understand what has happened. But it seemed my delicate body (inner self) went to the bathroom while I was asleep and untied the green water host.

Its not the first time I experienced my inner self doing something. Feel amazed Dhammakaya meditation make my physical body detach the delicate Kaya. So I wanna share the experience which I think its neat!! If anyone comes across something like mine.. please share your story ^ ^