The Daily Wish

• คุณไม่สามารถตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ได้
  • กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
มี 5 โพสต์ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้

#1 Omena

Omena
  • Members
  • 1409 โพสต์
  • Location:44/5 หมู่ 10 ตำบลหนองอ้อ ถนนเพชรเกษม อำเภอบ้านโป่ง จังหวัดราชบุรี 70110

โพสต์เมื่อ 23 June 2006 - 10:22 AM

The Daily Wish
Wishings for who that aren't going to Utmost of Dhamma

The merit, that I have just done, for that merit, and the merit from donating that merit,
I wish for myself, to be clear, in the nine noble states, at once, I am still the unfortunate, still have to travel, in the cycle of rebirth,
I wish for myself, to be like the Bodhisatta*, who is certain, who was forecasted, by The Lord Buddha, to reach no condition, of the 18, unfortunates,
I wish for myself, to be abstain from the 5 stains, never to be attach with the 5 sensual pleasure, to be abstain from the sludge, which is the 5 sensual pleasure,
I wish for myself, not to be feature, with misbelieve, to be feature, with the right understanding, not to be social with bad fellows, always to be social with sages,
I wish for myself, to be the source of virtue, which are faith, consciousness, moral shame, moral dread, diligence and endurance, to be the person, whom the enemy can not dominate, not to be a fool, a credulous infatuate,
I wish for myself, to be clever in artifices, of decays and flourishes, to be bright, in contents and the dhamma, I wish for my insight, to be trouble less, in the dhamma I should know, as the wind that blows through thin air, for any of my request, that is for merit, to be fulfill, easily at all time, all the virtue that I have mentioned, to be in me, every existence and every lives times,
When the time, that The Lord Buddha, the teacher of the dhamma for the freedom from suffering, has arise on earth, that time, I wish for myself, to be free from the all bad karmas, to have the opportunity, in reaching the dhamma,
I wish for myself, to have to state of human, to have the pure gender, to be ordained, to love the precepts, to be the precepts, maintaining the religion, of The Lord Buddha,
May I be the one to be able to meditate, comfortably, to be enlighten instantly, to clear the way, to the great final freedom, which is featured with the dhamma of, with enlightenment and so forth,
If The Lord Buddha have not yet arisen, but my virtue karmas, is fully perfect, if such, I wish for myself to have the insight, which is the highest, individual enlightenment.

* The one who has resolved to attain enlightenment for the helping of his fellow beings.

เมื่อไหร่หนอจะได้พบทหารหาญ
รอตั้งนานผู้ชาญศึกหายไปไหน
บอกจะพบกันครึ่งทางที่กลางใจ
อีกนานไหมจะให้พบช่วยบอกที

สุนทรพ่อ

muralath2@hotmail

#2 siripink

siripink
  • Members
  • 42 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 30 June 2006 - 02:01 AM

I was looking for a daily wish in English for so long.
This is really great kah. Thank your for sharing.

Anumodataboon,
Pin

#3 niwat

niwat
  • Members
  • 1420 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 30 June 2006 - 07:45 AM

ผมก็หาตั้งนานแล้วครับ..มีแต่คำอธิษฐานภาษาไทย
เพื่อนที่ต่างประเทศก็อยากได้เป็นอังกฤษ ครั้นจะ
แปลให้เองก็กลัวผิด(กลัวบาป) ขอใช้คำอธิษฐาน
ของน้องวิวส่งให้เพื่อนพี่นะครับ smile.gif

อนุโมทนาบุญกับน้องวิวด้วยครับ smile.gif สาธุ

#4 extra

extra
  • Members
  • 409 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 30 June 2006 - 01:12 PM

อนุโมทนาบุญด้วยค่ะ สาธุ happy.gif

#5 Peacefulness ™

Peacefulness ™
  • Members
  • 1145 โพสต์
  • Interests:Almost everything that helps me to become better and better; especially, the Grestest Dharma of the Lord Buddha

โพสต์เมื่อ 06 October 2006 - 04:02 PM

Wow! Good Job! and Well done!

I'd like to rejoice in your merits.

Sathu Sathu Sathu happy.gif smile.gif happy.gif

ขอเชิญร่วม อนุโมทนาบุญ งานบุญกฐินพระราชทาน ที่ วัดปากน้ำภาษีเจริญ คลิ๊กที่นี้
ขอเชิญร่วม อนุโมทนาบุญ งานบุญกฐินพระราชทาน ที่ วัดพระราม ๙ กาญจนาภิเษก คลิ๊กที่นี้

Who am I?__>>> CLick Here <<< to see my answer Post # 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any inquiries please

รวมภาพองค์สมเด็จพระสัมมาสัมพุทธเจ้า:
คลิ๊กที่นี้
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ ได้รับ ภาพทั้งหมดของ คำสอนคุณยาย ฉบับรวมเล่ม และภาพ (ฉบับสมบรูณ์)
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ D/L 157 files, 557.61 MB, ธรรมมะเทศนา มงคล 38 โดย พระภาวนาวิริยคุณ (เผด็จ ทตฺตชีโว)
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ D/L 58 files, 120.99 MB, for easy listening dharmas.
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ D/L 121 really-good-to-read e-books, 295.67 MB.
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ Download โปรแกรม Free Download Manager ช่วย Download ไฟล์ใหญ่ๆ ต่างๆ ฟรีครับฟรี
คลิ๊กที่นี้ เพื่อ Download โปรแกรม Acrobat Reader V.5
ที่มา: คลิ๊กที่นี้ ปล. สืบเนื้องมาจาก กระทู้นี้ โพสต์โดย ท่าน ฟ้าร้าง
เรื่อง การสร้างบารมีของพระโพติสัตว์ เข้าใจได้ไม่ยาก โปรดลอง คลิ๊กที่นี้
สนใจอ่าน

The basic knowledge of Buddhism to become a better buddhist Edition 2 คลิ๊กที่นี้

(With some english explanation)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do not confuse having a career with having a life"
-= Hillary Clinton =-.... >>>>>>>
CLicK HeRe <<<<<< To Be wisher, To Be smarter, and To Know Better !!!
Lastest Revised: 16/12/2006 | 08:43 PM

#6 AiRาเล่ย์

AiRาเล่ย์
  • Members
  • 21 โพสต์
  • Interests:Inner Peace

โพสต์เมื่อ 07 August 2008 - 10:27 AM

AnuMoTaNaBoon with everyone ka ... SaDhu SaDhu SaDhu
A Human we must strive on until we reach our goal

AiR :: V-POP