• คุณไม่สามารถตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ได้
  • กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
มี 16 โพสต์ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้

#1 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 March 2006 - 12:52 AM

Anyone knows if there is a branch temple in San Francisco, California. There are quite a few Buddhist temples here in the Bay Area but the most talked about is Wat Thai in Berkeley, CA which is about 45 mins from SF. Is this Wat Pra Dhamakhaya branch temple?

Anyone has any information please kindly post the details.

Thank you in advance...
Fogcity

#2 jkitil

jkitil
  • Members
  • 24 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 March 2006 - 01:09 AM

Unfortunately, the closest Wat Phra Dhammakaya branch to San Francisco is in Azusa (Los Angeles). The Wat Thai in Berkeley, CA is not affiliated with the Wat Phra Dhammakaya.

But there might be a Kalyanamitta House in the Northern California area. I would suggest that you contact the Azusa branch, because they take care of all of California, and other surrounding states. Their number is (626) 334-2160. Please let me know if you aren't able to call them, and I will call them for you.

#3 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 March 2006 - 06:28 AM

Thank you for the information, khun jkitil.

#4 jkitil

jkitil
  • Members
  • 24 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 March 2006 - 07:05 AM

You're very welcome.
Many people listen to the monthly live broadcasts (such as Bucha Khao Phra) at a Kalyanamitta House where they live or at home. But for larger ceremonies, if you have the time, I certainly welcome you to come down to Azusa. For the April 22nd ceremony on Earth Day, we will have the live broadcast on Friday night (7:30am - 4am). A large number of people usually attend these events.
Another one of the largest ceremonies we have is the International Vesak Day on Sunday, April 30th. Each year we invite over 100 monks representing all Buddhist countries to join us. Last year over 1,000 laypeople joined in the ceremony. All you need to do is find transportation to Los Angeles and you can stay at the many retreat rooms they have available at the temple. I encourage you to contact them regarding this if you're interested because on these celebration days, the rooms fill quickly.
Anumodana Boon kha

#5 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 March 2006 - 07:50 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE ADDITIONAL INFO AND THE INVITATION.

I WILL BE IN THAILAND IN APRIL AND WILL DEFINITELY ATTEND THE CEREMONY AT WAT PRADHAMAKAYA ON ARPIL 22. IT WILL BE MY FIRST ATTENDACE OF WAT'S CEREMONY. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

#6 *ผู้มาเยือน*

*ผู้มาเยือน*
  • Guests

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 March 2006 - 11:38 AM

Oh, you are very lucky and have a lot of merit to be going to Thailand for this special ceremony. I have gone the past two years for April 22 but will not be able to go this year. Since this is your first time going, you will feel so much in awe; nothing compares to actually visiting the temple in Thailand and to see it with your own eyes and to feel the merit. Anumodana Boon kha.

#7 jkitil

jkitil
  • Members
  • 24 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 March 2006 - 11:39 AM

Sorry - the last message was mine (forgot to log in).

#8 LiL' Faery

LiL' Faery
  • Members
  • 1160 โพสต์
  • Interests:Basic and Advance Meditation;วิชชา ธรรมกาย<br />Birth Day : 19 January

โพสต์เมื่อ 23 March 2006 - 02:10 AM

Umm, khun fogcityusa it is my first time too happy.gif
คุณครูไม่ใหญ่ บอกว่า :
1. อดีตที่ผิดพลาด ลืมให้หมด 2. บาปทุกชนิดไม่ทำเพิ่มเด็ดขาด 3. หมั่นนึกถึงบุญอย่างสม่ำเสมอ
4. บุญทุกบุญทำให้เข้มข้นทับทวี 5. ปฏิบัติธรรมให้เข้าถึงพระธรรมกาย

ขออนุโมทนาบุญด้วยนะค่ะ _/|\_ สาธุ สาธุ สาธุ ^_^ ด้วยรักจากใจ ด้วยห่วงใย จากใจจริง

#9 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 23 March 2006 - 05:04 AM

C'est vrai Lil'Faery? Having known the Wat since 2542 and being named "world class student", I thought you had attanded numerous ceremonies. !!

I wanted say "see you there" but I don't think it will be possible. Let's say you're the lucky one.

#10 gioia

gioia
  • Members
  • 593 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 23 March 2006 - 08:15 PM

ไม่ใช่แค่ความโชคดี แต่เป็นความมหัศจรรย์เลยค่ะที่จะได้ไปร่วมหล่อพระ 22 เม.ย.ที่วัดพระธรรมกาย
เป็นบุญที่ไม่มีประมาณ อนุโมทนาบุญค่ะ

#11 yujiro

yujiro
  • Members
  • 37 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 24 March 2006 - 05:20 PM

yes I think too.

#12 นิ่งๆ นุ่มๆ

นิ่งๆ นุ่มๆ
  • Members
  • 618 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 26 March 2006 - 05:30 PM

We'll be seeing each other na ka if you attend the conference on the 24th (i suppose). It's a chill chill GREET and MEET between Phra dej Phra Khun Luang Por and his daughters and sons around the world (only for people living outside of Thailand ) ka. Exact place and time I'll annouce them as soon as i know ka. See u all there ka!!!
อย่าทำตัวเหมือนเรือ ที่เก็บขยะในมหาสมุทร ใครเขาจะพูดอะไร จะว่าอะไรเราให้ใจขุ่น ก็อย่าไปสนใจ ปากก็ของเขา ความคิดก็ของเขา อย่าเอามาแบกไว้ เพราะสุดท้ายเรือจะล่มอยู่กลางมหาสมุทร ไปไม่รอด
น้าจี้

#13 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 28 March 2006 - 03:13 AM

That is a great news. Thank you Khun นิ่งๆ นุ่มๆ for posting information about the conference. How will I know about the time and the place when it is confirmed? Will you post it on this website? If it is not too much trouble, do you mind sending me an email at [email protected]?

Thank you in advance for kindly sharing this information.

#14 usr35779

usr35779
  • Members
  • 1 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 08 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

มึรถกัล จาก ไทยทาว ไป วัด ที่ Azusa บ้างไหม ขอติดรถไปด้วยคน

#15 Nee-Sansanee 2

Nee-Sansanee 2
  • Members
  • 893 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 09 August 2010 - 09:26 AM

Dhammakaya Meditation Center of San Jose

19198 De Havilland Dr.

Saratoga, CA 95070

Tel. (408) 564-6822

www.dmc.tv

[email protected]

...............................................วัดภาวนาซานโฮเซ

เป็นสาขาวัดพระธรรมกาย ที่อยู่ใกล้ เมือง San Francisco มากที่สุดเวลานี้

ขออนุโมทนาบุญกับทุกท่านที่เข้าวัด ปฎิบัติธรรม ไปทำบุญ สาธุ สาธุ สาธุจ้า

#16 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 09 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

วัดภาวนาซานโฮเซเพิ่งเปิดได้ 9 เดือนเศษ เป็นวัดที่ 12 ในประเทศอเมริกา(วัดที่ 13 ในทวีปอเมริกา)

ขอเชิญสาธุชนที่อยู่ ใน The Bay area (San Francisco, Oakland, Red Wood City, San Mateo, Standford, etc.) ไปถึง San Jose, Saratoga และเมืองใกล้เคืยง มาร่วมทำบุญปฏิบัติธรรมที่วัดภาวนาซานโฮเซได้ทุกวันอาทิตย์ สอบถามรายละเอียดได้ที่ (408) 564-6822 หรือ [email protected]

#17 usr35737

usr35737
  • Members
  • 1 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 23 March 2011 - 03:15 AM

I would like to update the phone number of Dhammakaya Meditation Center of San Jose

408-490-4448

There are activities at the temple every Sunday starting at 9:30AM.

ขอเชิญสาธุชนมาร่วมทำบุญปฏิบัติธรรมได้ทุกวันอาทิตย์