• กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
มี 4 โพสต์ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้

#1 siripink

siripink
  • Members
  • 42 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 10 June 2006 - 03:24 AM

Dear members,

The MiddleWay Meditation Village would like to welcome you to join our seven-day meditation retreat, conducted twice a month at our meditation village, near the Obluang National Park in the northern province of Chiang Mai.

At the MiddleWay Meditation Village, you will find a near-forest environment, a sanctuary for meditators surrounded by picturesque hills and mountainous scenery at 1,120 meters above the sea level. The village offers simple, clean and comfortable accommodation, enabling you to live in close touch with nature.

The serenity and natural beauty of the surroundings make the village an ideal place for meditation and conducive for listening to your inner voice that might have been silenced by hectic lifestyles, busy schedules and multiple responsibilities. So, why not give yourself a treat and discover the simple joy, relaxation and life-changing benefits that the Dhammakaya meditation brings?

The Program
Our meditation course is designed to provide balanced mental and body relaxation and fitness. Breathing in the fresh air of the mountains and hearing the birds sing in the morning, you will feel you are one with nature, peaceful, relaxed and refreshed, ready to take on life challenges when you leave our village. And, with meditation lessons from experienced instructors and guided practice, you will gain more mental energy, new insights and, most importantly, inner peace.

The course will be conducted on the followings dates:

14-20 Aug, 21-27 Aug
11-17 Sep, 18-24 Sep
16-22 Oct, 23-29 Oct
13-19 Nov, 20-26 Nov
11-17 Dec, 18-24 Dec

For more info, visit http://www.meditationthai.org

Have a good day,
Pin

#2 สามารถ

สามารถ
  • Members
  • 40 โพสต์
  • Interests:Meditation, Internet

โพสต์เมื่อ 28 December 2006 - 08:23 AM

Please be advised to all reader.

The meditation course for 2007 is scheduled on the followings dates:

8-14 Jan 2007
5-11 Feb 2007
4-10 Jun 2007
20-26 Aug 2007
17-25 Sept 2007
12-18 Nov 2007
3-9 Dec 2007

For more info, visit http://www.meditationthai.org

#3 nuntawatee

nuntawatee
  • Members
  • 118 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 16 November 2007 - 05:38 PM

Dear Middleway Programme Master,

My friend stays in England, near Land's end, very far from London and Manchester meditation center. They don't know our temple and are very new to meditation. I would like to send them the meditation practice book and CD in English. Please let me know where they are available and how I can get them.

Thank you

#4 usr21238

usr21238
  • Members
  • 233 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 22 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

Please update the schedule. Sa thu

#5 usr36699

usr36699
  • Members
  • 3 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 21 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

The Middle Ways 2010 / 2011 schedule can be found here http://www.meditatio...s/en/index.html

I just finished a 7 day course at Suan Pa Himmawan, Loei, Thailand. Highly recommend it.

Now look forward to doing an intermediate course next Febuary and perhaps join the IDOP (International Dammadayada Ordination Program) next August.

Sahdu.

Adam.