• คุณไม่สามารถตั้งกระทู้ใหม่ได้
  • กรุณาลงชื่อเข้าใช้เพื่อตอบกระทู้
มี 11 โพสต์ตอบกลับกระทู้นี้

#1 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 13 November 2008 - 11:46 PM

I noticed something different about how Dream in Dream was presented tonight. It was sort of dark, not as cheerful as usual. Did something happen? Don't tell me that DMC is being censored !!.............

#2 หมอซ่า

หมอซ่า
  • Members
  • 35 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 01:29 AM

I think, you should to check DMC that it's OK. Do you sure that DMC can good function?
You should to observe DMC for a few day if it's not OK , may be you go to fix it.

sorry I'm weak in English. Can you read the Thai?

#3 ทัพพีในหม้อ

ทัพพีในหม้อ
  • Moderators
  • 3279 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 07:34 AM

เมื่อคืนไม่ได้ดู DMC ครับ

เดี๋ยวจะเช็คย้อนหลังให้นะครับ

มีอะไรที่น่าสนใจ ให้ผมใส่ใจดูเป็นพิเศษหรือเปล่าครับ เผื่อจะได้เข้าใจตรงกัน
สมาชิกเว็บไซต์ทุกท่านที่เข้ามาอ่านกระทู้ สามารถร่สมกิจกรรมสะสมคะแนนเพื่อแลกรับของที่ระลึกจากทางทีมงานได้ฟรีๆ ทำตามนี้เลยครับ ..... ทุกๆ กระทู้ที่สมาชิกตั้งขึ้น เพื่อให้เกิดการแลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นในทางธรรม จะได้รับคะแนนสะสมทันที่ 3 คะแนน ..... ทุกๆ การตอบกระทู้ที่เป็นการตอบแบบมีสาระทางธรรม จะได้รับคะแนนสะสมทันที่ 1 คะแนน และ 0.1 คะแนนสำหรับการเข้ามาอนุโมทนาบุญ ..... อย่าลืมมาร่วมกิจกรรมกันนะครับ

#4 *innerspot*

*innerspot*
  • Guests

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 09:41 AM

fogcityusa, Where do you live? I watched DMC last night, there was nothing wrong.
If you watched DMC via the website, please notify your server channel that you were using last night.

#5 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 10:08 AM

I'm in the U.S. (San Francisco)

The Dream in Dream program last night was without any cheerful songs which was strange. Luang Po also mentioned that "they" forbade the show to play cheerful songs. I don't know who he was referring to as "they". Just wonder if Dream in Dream is being censored. Or is there something going on in Thailand that I don't know about?

#6 Ozeria

Ozeria
  • Members
  • 879 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 10:19 AM

I would like to know too.

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif dont_tell_anyone_smile.gif

สาธุ อนุโมทนาบุญค่ะ

ลูกพระธัมฯ หลานหลวงปู่ หลานคุณยาย

#7 usr22934

usr22934
  • Members
  • 1 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 01:38 PM

I think there was nothing wrong, just only to get along with all other channels to pay final respects to
Her Royal Highness Princess Galyanivadhana on the eve of the six-day royal funeral ceremony.
Anyway, thanks for your "Watch and Care" !!!

May Lord Buddha be with you,
Rejoice & Sadhu!

#8 ฟ้ายังฟ้าอยู่

ฟ้ายังฟ้าอยู่
  • Members
  • 2511 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 02:12 PM

"They" are just the kind of people who never tried to understand the simple way of Dhamma teaching, deep and difficult to understand. Most of them are just the anti-dhamma song group.. just don't mention it. Let it be I like the songs from Inner Dream School Program anyway. And I think that noone can stop DMC.
"เกิดมาว่าจะมาหาแก้ว พบแล้วไม่กำจะเกิดมาทำไม
อ้ายที่อยากมันก็หลอก อ้ายที่หยอกมันก็ลวง ทำให้จิตเป็นห่วงเป็นใย.."
พระมงคลเทพมุนี (สด จันทสโร)

#9 สุภาพบุรุษ072

สุภาพบุรุษ072
  • Members
  • 597 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

laugh.gif

#10 จอมเทพ

จอมเทพ
  • Members
  • 466 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 14 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

Oh ! I งงหลายเด้อ บ่อหู้เว้าอีหยังกันหน่อ I มึนหลายเติบ จอมเทพเว้าบ่อเป็นเด้อ ภาษาฝรั่งนี่ 555
กุญแจวิเศษ

#11 fogcityusa

fogcityusa
  • Members
  • 52 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 15 November 2008 - 12:34 AM

I have no idea that Thailand is in mourning in observance of the funeral ceremony of Princess Kalayanivathana. This explains why cheerful songs were not allowed to play.

We who live abroad are not very current with what's happening in Thailand. Thank you usr22934 for enlightening us.

#12 คนรักบุญู

คนรักบุญู
  • Members
  • 203 โพสต์

โพสต์เมื่อ 17 November 2008 - 02:26 PM

lol...you all guy here please don't missunderstand about ...fogcityusa... say; he maybe got many wrong information about DMC. We are not allowed to play cheerful song because of the funeral ceremony of Princess Kalayanivathana, so this is easy to understand why, isn't it??? so eventhough...fogcityusa...stay in USA you can check our update news of Thailand from the website or get more information to know what is happen here better, not say nagative way, like DMC being censored!!!?? it's really nagative way to say like that because DMC now people all over the World watched and give them many useful about it, please you understand about this??? How much DMC benefit for people around the world and many many people around the world respect DMC! Thank you for wacthing DMC and I like DMC a lot .

ไฟล์แนบ